Hello ladies a few of the Paperlife Girls are sharing some fun crafts made with Elmer's products. My project is below, but first to see more projects created with their good stuff check out their facebook page here.
Justin is going to be turning 18 next week ( I know shocking) and he likes to be on the go. I am totally fine with him managing his schedule except when he FORGETS to tell me where he is going and when he will be back. This project will solve that challenge- it will hang next to a shelf in the kitchen desk area and he promises to right down where he is going and when he will return. Being a scrapbooker I had to make this project functional and cute. Here are the quick steps.
Chalkboard Teen Tracker
- covered the cut foam core with chalkboard vinyl
- trimmed the excess with the exacto knife
- made a paper frame out of patterned paper
- adhered on top of chalkboard
- colored in the edges with paint pen
- added white lines on chalkboard with paint pen
- adhered stickers
- added chain and ribbon