I have some good stuff happening this week
* Preparing for a Studio 5 segment that will air live this Thursday
and I am using goodies from one of my all time favorite scrapbook companies, Doodlebug Design
The project includes glitter and their new product offering from the plain and simple line.
* Learning how to shoot pictures on manual, yes you read correctly- and I am thrilled!!
* Working on a few Halloween layouts for Express the Moment, kit club and will share later this week.
* The weather has cooled dramatically here in Utah it is time for the Crock Pot to come out. Going to try these two new recipes this weekEnd of Summer Harvest Soup
* Enjoying looking at these home decorating sites for the everyday woman.
Have a great week!