Seriously it is the first ever Stacy Julian appreciation week and I get to be one of the first to publicly appreciate her- so here it goes
I have been one of the lucky ones to be 'powered by' Stacy from the early days of this industry.
She believed in me even before I believed in myself
Her ability to see the positive in me has opened extensive doors of opportunity for me
Her ability to see scrapbooking as not only a hobby but a means for improving quality of life has transformed the hobby into something much more significant for me and thousands of others.
I am working on a cute gift for Stacy that will include representations of things she has taught me and wanted to share this list with you.
- always, always, always seek learning
- no memory is too small or insignificant to scrapbook
- it is a simple as adding sprinkles to your pancakes to turn an ordinary day into an extraordinary day
- look for the good in others-you will by surprised by the outcome
- everything looks better with a button or two attached
- many of life’s lessons are learned in the kitchen alongside someone you care about
- color represents more than mood or style, it represents you and your outlook (or what you want your outlook to be)
- surround yourself with happy bits such as, quotes, music, photos, and ribbon
- quotes can sometimes say what you are feeling much better than what you can articulate
- be brave in the way you act, think, and live
- when given a choice of either the merry go round or the roller coaster- always go with the roller coaster-it is much more exciting
- look for the potential in others and do what you can to help them realize it
Thank you Stacy for helping me realize my potential.
If you are like me and have been influenced by Stacy then please leave a comment here or message